Friday, November 30, 2007

Wow..time flies..
I've been learning piano from Ms Hau for almost a month!!
I found that there is a special effect to me after attending her lesson~
My confidence is increasing and increasing...still increasing now..haha..
Learnt a lot of technics and skills from her..extremely happy!!
so I am here to share my joyous ^3^
In the past, I thought that once I reach gr8,
I will be very good in piano..
however, it proves me wrong when I start my first lesson with Ms Hau..
There are still a lot to improve
furthermore, there are many technics which my previous teacher had never taught me before!!!
It was amazing~It helps me a lot on how to perform well on stage!!

~ You can keep giving obstacles to stop me from the success,
but you cant stop my aspire to music and the heart of striving to the best!! ~